2014年8月29日星期五

Day 7 - Brazilian Art

7th Day in Brazil---Museu Oscar Niemeyer in Curitiba

   After 6 hours journey, we reached Curitiba. We visit Museu Oscar Niemeyer there. This museum is designed by Oscar Niemeyer who is one of the most famous architects in Brazil.The building looks like a huge black eye from the outside which attracts me at the first sight. This kind of design is really rared even in the whole history of architecture. It requires a series of complicated assessment and calculation in order to build such a kind of building. I admire Oscar Niemeyer. She must be a person master in both mechanics and arts. The exhibitions are mainly about native music, history and art. I'm not that interested in Brazilian music, because I don't know the language and can't understand what they are singing about. In my opinion, lyrics is important which may help singer express the emotion and information. The paintings are beautiful. What I like most is the old magazine, Brazilian girls are so beautiful.






没有评论:

发表评论